top of page
DID YOU KNOW?
The ancients believed that the shape and colour of a plant was indicative of how plants could benefit their health. Because beetroots are blood red in colour and even ‘bled’ when cut, beetroots were believed to be good for the enrichment of ‘weak’ blood.
History also tells us that ancient Greeks used beets to ‘cool’ the blood, while the Romans used them to fight fevers.
Nature's treasure trove of nutrients
WHAT'S IN A
BETAINE - a powerful antioxidant
• Deactivates harmful dietary derived substances in the body
• Prevents fat deposits in the liver for optimal liver function
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
• Lowers high blood pressure and prevents atherosclerosis
(hardening of veins)
FOLIC ACID - red blood cell generation
• Supports the production of red blood cells to prevent anaemia
• Works together with Iron for effective conversion and release of energy
• Promotes healthy DNA formation
IRON - red blood cell generation
• Prevents anaemia
• Essential for the conversion and release of energy
• Strengthens immune system to fight against illness and disease
VITAMIN B12 - healthy nerve cells, DNA and RNA production
• Improves cognitive function (concentration & memory)
• Supports mental and emotional stability
• Beneficial results when consume with calcium
CALCIUM - strengthens bones, regulates heart pressure & function
• Maintains healthy bones and strong teeth
• Helps regulate strong heart beat
• Assists in iron metabolism
• Assists absorption of Vitamin B12
BETA BEET is the powdered extract of organic beets, packed with calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, niacin, folic acid, biotin, along with being high in healthy carbohydrates and low in fat.
BETA BEET uses a unique processing method that gives 20 times more concentration: giving you 20kg worth of beet nutrients in just 1kg of BETA BEET.
Wondering what you can get out of it? Check out BETA BEET's many benefits down below.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF
NUTRIENTS FOR HEALTHY BLOOD
Folic Acid, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B12
Such as: Spina Bifida, Anencephaly
USED IN BALANCE
bottom of page